CREW Chicago 2021 Virtual Industry Awards Celebration
CREW Greats Present Rising Stars
Click here to join the Industry Leadership Award Celebration!
At CREW Chicago, we’re proud to celebrate the standout achievements and leadership exhibited by our community, awarding the CREW Chicago Industry Leadership Award each year since 2012 to an innovative and influential leader who has contributed significantly to the growth and prestige of women in the commercial real estate industry.
This year is a year of true acknowledgment of not only our past recipients, but also the next generation of leaders: our CREW Rising Stars. Our past recipients have each identified one woman who they believe should be recognized as an emerging leader in the industry. This year we are honored to celebrate our CREW Rising Stars!
- Casey Grant, Senior Leasing Representative at Duke Realty Corporation
- Andrea Hargrave, Director, M&A Technology at Cushman & Wakefield
- Jennifer Hoover, Managing Partner, COO at Highgate Capital Group
- Sandy Macaluso, Senior Vice President of Leasing at Golub & Company
- Josie Peacock, Director of Capital Markets at CRG
- Kelsey Cleland, Program Director, The Goldie Initiative
- Linsey Smith, Research Director at Cushman & Wakefield
Annually, CREW Chicago awards scholarships to outstanding graduate and undergraduate women majoring or concentrating in commercial real estate.
We will be recognizing our 2021 Scholarship recipients during our virtual event:
- Allison Evans- Indiana University
- Joy Lin -University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign
- Rhonda Rogers - Eastern Illinois University
- Ines Maria Andrade -Cornell University
This year, we have the ability to display congratulatory 'shout out' messages that will scroll along the bottom of our presentation screen. Opportunities to send 'shout outs' to any of our honorees, including our past honorees, rising star and scholarship recipients, can be purchased for $75 upon registration. Your name and company will be displayed along with your message during the event. Additional sponsorship opportunities are below.
Please join us at 5pm on February 25th, 2021 for our annual celebration. The first 150 members to sign up by 02/11/2021 in the Chicagoland area on the event date will receive a complimentary refreshment delivery to enjoy during the event! We will also be hosting a post-event networking opportunity for those of you that would like to stick around and participate! We look forward to celebrating with you.
Past Industry Achievement Award Winners:
- 2020: Marilyn Lissner
- 2019: Trish Kelly
- 2018: Collete English Dixon
- 2017: Paula Harris
- 2016: Lynn Reich
- 2015: Vicki Noonan
- 2014: Karen B. Case
- 2013: Lauralee Martin
- 2012: Lori Healey
No Charge - Members and Nonmembers
- Galaxy - $1000
- Solar - $500
- Lunar - $250
Thank You to our Sponsors: