By joining CREW Chicago and the entirety of CREW Network, you are advancing your career and supporting the success of women in commercial real estate.
- A supportive environment that promotes advancement through knowledge sharing and networking.
- Opportunity to engage with peers drawn from every discipline in the industry.
- Educational and leadership programs for both personal and career development.
- Discounted registration fees to CREW Chicago’s programs and to the annual CREW Network Convention & Marketplace as well as CREW Network's Leadership Summits.
- Invitation to members only events including CREW Chicago’s dine-arounds, leadership programs and networking events
- Access to innovative industry research and benchmark studies
- Access to CREWbiz: CREW Network’s online business networking tool, membership directory and personal marketing profile which can be used to promote your skills and expertise to our member base of more than 10,000 professionals globally.
CREW Chicago members must be commercial real estate professionals directly involved in one of CREW Network's qualified fields of commercial real estate (QFCRE) , or in fields which are critical to the support of these professionals during the commercial real estate transaction process.
CREW Chicago has four (4) Categories of Membership:
Full: Annual Dues $395
Employed full-time with a minimum of five (5) years of experience in a QFCRE
Associate: Annual Dues $295
Employed full-time with a minimum of two (2) years of experience in a QFCRE
Employed full-time in with a minimum of five (5) years of experience in one or more aspects of the real estate division or operations of a local or regional government, public agency, non-profit university or educational institution, or other non-profit organization.
Employed full-time in with a minimum of five (5) years of experience in a position that supplies a service or physical product related to a Commercial Real Estate transaction.
Affiliate fields include: Construction Subcontracting, Marketing & PR, Property Maintenance, Furniture, Data/Phone Systems, and as further determined by the CREW Chicago Board.
Every CREW member contributes to the collective knowledge, experience, and voice of both CREW Chicago and CREW Network. The members of CREW Chicago comprise all specialties of the commercial real estate industry. To preserve this diversity, no one specialty may comprise more than 20% of CREW Chicago’s membership.
Questions about your eligibility for membership? Contact Brooke Jackson, Chair, Membership Committee (312) 602-6095 or Wilma Rendon, Co-Chair, Membership Committee (312) 850-2200 ext.3 for more information.
*Requirements prior to application submission
- applicants must attend at least two (2) CREW Chicago events within the eighteen (18) months prior to applying, only one of which may be a free Coffee and Conversation (or Cocktails and Conversation) event
- applicants must request two (2) Sponsors (current CREW Chicago members - at least one of whom shall be from outside the applicant’s firm) to complete a Sponsor Form